My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Twitter Celebrities I follow

I am very well established on Twitter. I currently have over 53,000 followers and tweet on a very regular basis. Some people have asked me which celebrities I choose to follow? It's a bit of an odd question really, but as I keep all my twitter follows in lists I thought I would list them all out today - just for the fun of it. I even wrote a few comments next to some of them. Enjoy!

PS. If you want to follow all my celebs just follow THIS list.

@MelissaEGilbert - Melissa Gilbert - Of Little House on the Prairie fame
@KevinSpacey - Kevin Spacey
@weathermark - Mark Coleman - Local Seattle weather reporter
@bworley - Becky Worley - Tech writer and journalist
@KimKardashian - Kim Kardashian
@stevezakuani11 - Steve Zakuani - Seattle Sounders soccer player
@JamesRiley7 - James Riley - Seattle Sounders soccer player
@imogenheap - Imogen Heap - wonderful English indie musician
@SteveMartinToGo - Steve Martin
@Lenfunk7 - Lenny Henry - British comedian
@aplusk - Ashton Kutcher
@jayrosen_nyu - Jay Rosen - uber journalist
@JohnCleese - John Cleese - some funny British guy
@SarahPailinUSA - Sarah Palin - some funny American woman
@AmyatQ13Fox - Amy Allen - Local Seattle weather reporter
@StephenAtHome - Stephen Colbert
@amanda_hocking - Amanda Hocking - Author
@ginatrapani - Gina Trapani - Excellent tech blogger and software developer
@landondonovan - Landon Donovan - LA Galaxy soccer player
@mrskutcher - Demi Moore
@Elizadushku - Eliza Dushku - Actress
@rainnwilson - Rainn Wilson - Of The Office fame - very funny tweeter
@neilhimself - Neil Gaiman - Author
@SenJohnMcCain - John McCain
@ladygaga - Lady Gaga
@BillGates - Bill Gates
@IvankaTrump - Ivanka Trump
@stephenfry - Stephen Fry - Wonderful British comedian
@kirstiealley - Kirstie Alley - Every day is a trip...
@katyperry - Katy Perry
@EvaLongoria - Eva Longoria
@BonnieMcKeee - Bonnie McKee - Singer, songwriter
@scobleizer - Robert Scoble - Tech blogger extraordinaire
@EllenPage - Ellen Page - Actress
@Alyssa_Milano - Alyssa Milano - Actress - amazingly interesting tweeter
@SarahKSilverman - Sarah Silverman
@ConanOBrien - Conan O'Brien
@Ginger_Clark - Ginger Clark - Literary agent
@timoreilly - Tm O'Reilly - CEO, Reilly media
@StephenRCovey - Stephen Covey - 7 Habits guy
@charliesheen - Charlie Sheen - Unemployed actor
@Derek_Haines - Derek Haines - Weird author
@DonaldJTrumpJr - Donald Trump Jr - Son of the Donald
@Joan_Rivers - Joan Rivers

So there you have it. An eclectic yet worryingly interesting list.

You can follow me on twitter too. I am @jcx27 - join my band of 53,000 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment