My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, March 25, 2011

Buy Xannu in India! Then watch the Seattle Sounders!

Looks like we're going worldwide! I just found a link to my book in India. It's a small, small world!

http://www.flipkart.com/xannu-paul-dorset-prophecy-book-1413413501

Oh, and I found it in South Africa too! And Australia! So weird...

It's always interesting doing a 'google' for things things that are yours!

Don't forget to buy my Xannu books at Amazon->->-> Click Here <-<-<-
(please support a starving author!)



And on to my sporting passion...

Today I get another chance to go watch the Seattle Sounders play soccer. So far they are bottom of the league after losing their first two matches. Let's hope they do better today! Go Sounders!!

I want some joy! It's a Friday night! Let's start the weekend off in a great way...

No comments:

Post a Comment