My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Favorite TV Programs

It's Saturday. It's the weekend. So let's start the day with a lighthearted off topic post :-)

All good blogs need a post about TV programs...  So, here's my most watched / favorite programs sort of in order:

  1. Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles
  2. Doctor Who
  3. House
  4. Stargate SG-1
  5. Spartacus
  6. Battlestar Galctica
  7. The Dollhouse
  8. Bones
  9. Two and a Half Men
  10. Outsourced
Of course, I probably left some out that I'll remember later and a few of these don't run any more. But apart from that - this is the list. It's tough to find a top 10 and have to leave some programs out. What are your favorite programs? Please comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment