My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Upcoming Book Promotion Afternoon


This Saturday is my first 'Book Promotion Afternoon.' As I've mentioned previously I am holding it in the restaurant area of my local Irish Pub - JJ Mahoney's in Redmond, WA from 3pm 'til 6pm.

I've decided it's time for some guerrilla marketing tactics - an Indie author has to do what they can to get noticed! So, over the course of the summer I'm going to try and hold small book events at non-typical places. I want to try and catch families and let them see some of my books first hand. In this world where ebooks are fast becoming the adopted norm, I need to find different ways to promote books. I am also working on some other things which I'll be announcing over the next couple of weeks. It's going to be a very exciting and busy summer.


If you're on Facebook and in the Seattle area, head over to my Event and maybe click 'yes' for me! And if you can't make it, click on a book opposite and maybe buy a copy anyway! Be part of my early author fan-base and make an aspiring author happy. There's something for everyone.


Available above at Amazon.com or for other ebook readers at SmashWords

No comments:

Post a Comment