My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wallaby Found Hopping Around Dorset Garden

Of course when I first read this headline I was extremely worried. How did the newspapers know there was a Wallaby in my garden? Thankfully there wasn’t. It was a terrible mistake and the aforementioned Wallaby was, in fact, hopping around a different Dorset garden.

As you all no doubt know by now, I write under the pen name of Paul Dorset and many people ask me why this is. So I thought I’d write a brief post today to explain the reason. My real name is John Cox and when I started writing and came to publish my books I discovered there were many authors named John Cox. I didn’t want to be one of many. So, just like screen actors, I took another name to publish under. That name, of course, was Paul Dorset. But where does the name come from? Well I was born in England in the county of Dorset, in the town of Poole. So Paul Dorset seemed an appropriate name. And all has been well until this weekend; just when I discovered there was a Wallaby loose in my garden!

So, hop on over to Amazon and try one of my books. There’s plenty to choose from. If you like Fantasy, try ‘Xannu - The Prophecy,’ or if Middle Grade comic adventure is your cup of tea, try ‘Fergus Fedderfeeny’s Food Factory.’ Of course, if you’re just the serious type, then you will probably want to try ‘The 10 Hour Project Manager.’ Either way, you’ll get a great treat and also help keep me fending off the animals in my garden. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment