My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, May 9, 2011

Who is Lucy Weatherington?

Yes, that's the question of the day. Who is Lucy Weatherington?

Lucy Weatherington is the heroine of my latest novel I started writing today. Set in modern suburbia, this is a slight departure from a lot of the things I write. The currently unnamed novel (Update: New Blood (Melrose Part 1)) is aimed at older young adults (16+) and is an Urban Paranormal thriller. This book will most likely be the first in a series of three. And I say most likely because I'm not sure exactly how many books there will end up being at this point. The plot is still fresh and unexplored. I'll have to see where it goes.

So, over the next month or so I'll let you know how the story is coming along. It's going to be an interesting journey for me as I write something new and challenging. Later this month I will also start reviewing the first draft of my upcoming third novel in the Xannu series. Then, in between all this I will finish up my ebook on 'Writing for Success.' It's definitely going to be a busy May!

So, back to the original question. Just who is Lucy Weatherington? (Clue: Lucy Weatherington is a character from another of my books.. Who?) Please leave comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment