My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, May 30, 2011

Hangover Part Two - A Review (Movies)

FIRST THINGS FIRST - NO SPOILERS!


Yesterday we went to see The Hangover Part II and I have to say I haven't laughed as much in a movie theater for a very long time. I will also say it really, really helps to have seen the first Hangover movie before you go (because of several references back to it). Having said that, if you really haven't seen the first movie and you don't have time to see that one first, don't worry. It will still mostly make sense.

The second movie is set in Thailand where a wedding is due to take place. Now I don't know how you all imagine Thailand to be. But I guarantee that whatever it is that's in your imagination, then somewhere in the movie, that part is there! Scary.

The movie is a roller coaster of events, each seemingly crazier than the previous one. The movie starts out fairly slow and sedate but don't worry, after a while there's not even time to take a breath. Funniest parts? Too many to mention. All I can say is watch out for the monkey, and never underestimate the things that can happen in a strip club.

If you have a spare couple of hours - please go see the movie. It won't change your life but it will leave you weeping in your seat. Take extra tissues and be careful not to choke on the popcorn...

1 comment:

  1. Whats up this iis somewhat of off topic buut I was wondering iff blogs use WYSIWYG eitors or
    if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have
    no coding expertise so I wanted to geet guidance from someone with experience.
    Anyy help would be greatly appreciated!

    Chehk out my web site how to buy twitter followers

    ReplyDelete