My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Juice Fast - Day 1 (Summary)

So, one day gone and another nine to go. Will I survive?

Actually yesterday was pretty straightforward. After all I had motivation on my side and who can't go one whole day just drinking juice? How hard can it be, eh?

Oh, the pride cometh before the fall. Let's hope I can stay on this journey the full ten days. First to the results...

As promised, every day I will be reporting on the previous day with comments under a number of categories:
  • Skin - A little blotchy on my face. But that's not extra. My face started that way
  • Energy - I felt pretty good yesterday. Nothing to complain about
  • Sleep - I got a good night's sleep last night. That maybe because my metabolism slowed down and I was tired earlier than usual
  • Hunger - No hunger pains to talk of
  • Aches & Pains - None
  • Total Pounds Lost - 2.0 (2.0 yesterday)
  • General Comments - I think first days are supposed to be easier. The bigger test will come today as I sit in my cubicle office and try to survive the work day with only 24oz of veggie juice, a couple of emergency V-8 cans, some water with lemon and a mug of organic oolong tea.
My breakfast drink this morning (starting day two) was a slight variation on yesterday's. I juiced 3 apples (cored), 1 cucumber (peeled) and a portion of fresh pineapple. 16oz of juice heaven! It was very sweet and I don't think I'll add the pineapple every day, but it was nice for a change.

Today and tomorrow are supposed to be the worst days as my body gets rid of all the bad things within it. Hopefully it will be okay as during the past four months I've eaten mostly a Vegan diet using fresh fruit and vegetables. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a lot of the bad toxic things inside me have already been flushed away. Oh well, only time will tell. See you all again tomorrow!

You can read the complete Juice Fast series by clicking the link HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment