My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Shoutout To My Followers

120,000 Visits! 114 Subscribers! Over 55,0000 Twitter followers. 338 Facebook Author Fans. A thousand plus hits per day! You guys are the best!

I just wanted to take a brief moment today, as we near the end of September and I prepare myself to enter the busiest time of the year, to say a HUGE thank you to each and every one of you. The positive comments and the good wishes make each day a pleasure. I hope that I provide a little something that is worth coming back for, time and time again.

In a couple of weeks my latest novel, New Blood, will be launched and the crazy hectic retail season will start on its run up to the end of the year. I know I am going to be extra busy, as there are already a million things to do. So I just wanted to stop for a few minutes and reflect on this blog. It's been a labor of love and hard work to continue to write as many posts as I have. There have been times when I've been stuck for topics and there have been times when the words have just flown. But either way, there's now a lot of words on this blog! And a lot of comments from you, my readers.

But most importantly I hope I have and am continuing to inspire you all to write, to express yourselves and to get your thoughts down on paper. Writing can be a lonely profession, but the finished written word can be one of the most satisfying feelings in the world. So, get out there today. Write yourself two hundred words, maybe three hundred or four hundred, and experience that inner joy of being an author.

I write my Utterances of an Overcrowded Mind because I have a calling to write. What's your calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment