My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, September 9, 2011

WANTED: Reviewers For 'New Blood' - ARCs Available

Yep, it's that time already. I am looking for a select few bloggers to review my latest book, New Blood, before it hits the mass market at the end of the month.

If you've been following my blog, you'll know that this book is a little of a departure from my usual genre (YA Fantasy). New Blood is a 16+ YA Urban Paranormal Thriller - think equal parts Twilight, Da Vinci Code and Romeo & Juliet - It's set in the Pacific North-West, where I have been living for the past eight years, and will keep you turning pages up until the very end.

New Blood tells a story that is liberally laced with power, greed, ambition, death and love. What would you be prepared to sacrifice to have it all? As my hook says:  'A single kiss can get a girl killed. But what if he's the most irresistible man you've ever met? What would you do?'

So, are you interested in reading it with a view to writing a review? Do you manage a blog with an established audience? If so, post me a comment or drop me an email (john at pauldorset.com). I look forward to your comments. Please Note: The review copy you will receive will be in electronic format (.epub or .mobi).

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely interested! http://www.the-top-shelf.com is my blog and my email is misty@meteorflower.com. Preferred format is epub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I would love to feature your book in my event: A Christmas Affair: The Funky Fresh Holiday Gift Guide. I will host an honest review and telling people why it should be on their shopping or wishlist this Christmas. For more about my event, please go here: http://funkyfreshmama.com/a-christmas-affair-the-funky-fresh-holiday-gift-guide/.

    Nicole Elkins
    nikki@funkyfreshmama.com
    www.funkyfreshmama.com

    ReplyDelete