My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

100,000 Page Views - I Thank You All!

Yep, my blog has had over 100,000 page view in a little over 6 months. That's not too shabby for a new blog. And I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all, my readers. Your visits mean a lot to me, and so do the comments and the feedback - which I have to say, has been resoundingly good. So, it's onwards and upwards to the next 100,000.

In the meantime, there's lots of things happening in my little world, not least of which being the upcoming launch of my new YA 16+ Urban Paranormal Thriller, New Blood. Look out for the full details over the next few weeks. And if you've never read anything I've written, why not click on one of the book links that appear elsewhere on this page, or head over to Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Smashwords and look me up - Paul Dorset. Thanks for your indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment