My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Picture of the Week (#13) - Water, Water, Everywhere


Today I am continuing my ad hoc series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a couple of pictures of the effects of flooding and shows the power of water. We live on a planet where 70% of the surface is covered with water and we have bodies that are made up of 90% water. It's no small wonder therefore that water plays an important part in our lives.

I've been reading a lot about the power of water recently and about how important it is to our daily lives. Most of us take it for granted and eschew drinking it for other forms of liquid. Water is on this planet for a reason. We are made up of water for a reason. Please help yourself to look better by consuming more water every day - at least 64oz. Lecture over!

Have a great weekend!



(Click picture for original size)
Pictures from Boston.Com

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice
    of colors!

    Also visit my website - minecraft.net

    ReplyDelete