My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Picture of the Week (#12) - Hurricane Irene


Today I am continuing my weekly series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a picture of Hurricane Irene. From time to time we are all reminded of the power of nature; something none of us have any control over. Wherever we live in the world there is always the possibility of some kind of natural disaster around the corner and we must live our lives as best we can without paying heed to potentials. We share our planet with forces much bigger than ourselves and that's the way it should be.

Have a great weekend!



(Click picture for original size)
Picture from Boston.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment