My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, July 1, 2011

Picture Of The Week (#6) - Glastonbury Festival - An English Summer

Today I am continuing my weekly series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a picture of a festival-goer's feet, walking in the mud, at the infamous Glastonbury Festival in England (U2, Beyonce et al).

Although it was summer and although it was sunny, there were so many people that everywhere turned to mud after three days of partying. Still, in typical English spirit, the show must go on!
... Have a great weekend!



(Click picture for original size)
Picture from Boston.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment