My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

70,000 Visitors Must All Be Wrong

It’s been a hectic few months since I started this blog and yesterday (or the day before) I went through the 70,000 visitors number. I was amazed. I am also very pleased. It’s been a tough few months building blog traffic but the effort has been rewarded. I’m on track for a total of 25,000 visitors this month, and it must be time to up my game and see if I can somehow get it to explode. I’m thinking new marketing tactics are necessary.

So, all you people out there that have successful blogs, what do you do to generate web traffic? Do you have a favorite technique? I’d love to know. Drop me a line.

I know a lot of the success is due to constantly creating good content and from time to time I have been blessed with articles that people keep wanting to come back to. My two most popular blog posts; Dummies Guide To Publishing an ebook on Amazon and Barnes & Noble and Don't Start a Story at the Beginning  have generated over 4,500 and 3,000 hits respectively. That’s 10% of my blog hits with two posts!

As summer draws on and I start to wind down on my book writing for the year (2 major releases to come in the next few months), I’m going to spend more time on marketing. I’ll be interested to see how it pans out. And of course, like all things I try, I’ll keep you in the loop. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment