My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, July 29, 2011

Book Review: Hugh Hefner's Quick Guide To Sex

Your Friday Chuckle...

Hugh Hefner's Quick Guide To Sex: (Two) 2nd Edition


Now you know this would make a great book. Oh yes it would! Unfortunately I think it's going to be a very short read - Probably more of a picture book actually. Still, the 'Two Second Guide To Sex' may bring a smile to some women's lives (unfortunately not any that we know, Hef...).

Not available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and SmashWords for only $9.99

And from AZCentral.com: Crystal Harris, 24, was on Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Tuesday and revealed that Hugh Hefner isn't exactly a tiger in bed.

It lasted "like two seconds. Then I was just over it," she says. "I was like, 'Ahhh.' I was over it. I just like, walked away. I'm not turned on by Hef, sorry."

Harris, who broke off her engagement to the 85-year-old Playboy founder just days before they were to wed in mid-June, told Howard they only made love once.

"He doesn't really take off his clothes," Harris says. "I've never seen Hef naked."

Nevertheless, she says, "I loved him."


Good luck with the world tour, Hugh...

1 comment: