My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, July 8, 2011

Picture of the Week (#7) - Casey Anthony Walks Free

Today I am continuing my weekly series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a picture of a certain Casey Anthony, who this week had a kind of justice served upon her and walked free from court after denying a murder charge against the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Here she is shown posing in no doubt a typical picture from circa 2008. We all pray for lost souls and will try to keep our loved ones close. Most of us treasure those who we call our children.... Have a great weekend.



(Click picture for original size)
Picture from EpicParent.TV

No comments:

Post a Comment