My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Writing Update: 08/18/13

It's been a good week. I've got over the hurdles of the early stages of the book-writing, and I'm now firmly into the middle ground. I'm over 40,000 words into Xannu - The Mayhem, and on track to get it completed by the beginning of October. Books always have a habit of taking a life of their own, and this one's no different. I've already changed several things from the plan I first made, and I'm excited to see how it all turns out as I move toward the halfway mark in the book (60,000 words).

On other fronts, I've received the feedback from my beta readers for UnDone, and that will be ready to final edit very soon. Next week also sees me starting the first edit for Ryann's Brother. Where does all the time go?

In fact, the following two weeks are going to be super-busy. There are books to write, books to edit, and lots of blog posts to write. So, it's heads down, and hopefully I'll come out the other side with a lot to show for it.

See you next week.

Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment