My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, June 21, 2013

Looking For Ideas - Time For Some Comedy

For some time now I've been contemplating what my next blog series should be. It's been almost a year since my 'blog a book' experiment. Well, finally I have decided it's time I lightened up my posts a little with some comedy. And to that end I have decided to write a series of blog posts on How Not To Be An Author, or How To Be An Unsuccessful Author. Either way, you get my drift.

So, what am I looking for? Well, some ideas. I'm sure you've all got some great tips on the things not to do to be successful - true stories and made up ideas. I need them both.

If you have anything for me, drop me an email or write a comment at the end of the post. I look forward to writing more about this topic very soon.

Tip #1: Create a Facebook page and wait for the thousands of book orders to come flooding in.

Follow Me:   

No comments:

Post a Comment