My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Picture Of The Week (#14) - Scenes From Kashmir


Today I am continuing my ad hoc series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a couple of pictures from a far away region of the world, Kashmir. Kashmir is claimed by both India and Pakistan and a fortified border separates the two parts. China also borders the country. Kashmir is a country of great beauty and also of great poverty. When you get a moment today, stop and reflect on the life you have. There are other parts of the world that are not as fortunate as us.

Have a great week!



(Click picture for original size)
Pictures from Boston.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment