My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, October 20, 2013

Writing Update: 10/20/2013

Another week goes by, and it's been another busy one. I've spent most of the week copying author interviews into Scrivener, ready to get my latest ebook, Interviews With 100 Indie Authors, up and running. It's due to launch in January 2014, and there's a lot more work to do before it's ready. I've also been creating plot points for Ryann's Bane, the next book in the series which I'm due to start writing in ten days.

This coming week sees the launch of Ryann's Brother, for which I'm really excited, and it's time to make first edits on my latest manuscript Xannu - The Mayhem.

It never ends. Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I'll write further updates soon.


Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment