My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ryann's Brother - Upcoming Release

Phew! It's been a tough few months. I started writing Ryann's Brother in May of this year. It's now October, and the novel is just about set to launch. End-to-end, it's taken about 5 months. And it's been a lot of work!

I have to say, I am really pleased with this book. It's definitely my best book to date, and one that has been very carefully edited (of course there are always a few misses). All that's left to do now is to send it to the printers and check through my proof copy. Then, on October 22nd, it's launch day!

Ryann's Brother is a full-length YA Fantasy novel that begins where my free novella, Ryann, leaves off.


Title: Ryann's Brother
Genre: YA Fantasy
Length: 84,000 words

Synopsis: Ryann gained her freedom from slavery by winning a wager with the son of her owning lord. Now she is setting out to find her long lost brother who is rumored to live in the country of her birth. But Bramwel Cala, the ruthless and barbaric son of her ex-lord and master, wants his revenge.

A deathly plague is also devastating the land, and there are many people who would as soon have Ryann killed as help her on her quest. In a land of lords and tax-collectors, potion-makers and sclavas, will the young and innocent Ryann survive to fulfill the destiny she was born to?


Follow Me:   

No comments:

Post a Comment