My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Writing - NotDone, UnDone, And The Next Ryann

As I posted last weekend, I have just finished two manuscripts (NotDone and UnDone), and now it's time to concentrate on my upcoming YA Fantasy series - Ryann. The introductory novella was released last July and  it continues to perform well on Amazon. It's currently FREE, so why not download your own copy today?

Throughout the remainder of the month I'll be mapping out the plotline for the first of the Ryann trilogy - Ryann's Brother. The story starts where the novella leaves off. I'm sure this is going to be a wonderful read - my best work to date - and I'm very excited to get started on it.

So, there we have it, a quick update on where I'm at with my writing. There will be more news on Sunday.

Follow Me:   

No comments:

Post a Comment