My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ready To Write Again

It's that time, there's no more avoiding it. It's time to write another manuscript. This will be the third book I've written this year, and it will be approximately 250,000 book words for the year. Not too shabby. If I add in all my blog posts and other projects, I'll probably write something nearer to half a million words this year. That's a pretty scary thing!



And so here we are, back at ground zero and starting another book. This time around it's book four in The Southern Lands series; a book entitled Xannu - The Mayhem. I'm not quite sure what the story holds for me yet, no doubt I'll find out in a month or two. In the meantime I just need to get the words down on paper. I've got 80 days to write 125,000 words. That's about 1,500 a day, or just over an hour or so of writing. Totally doable provided I stick to my guns and don't give up on the urge to take days off from writing.

I plan to report in regularly on my blog with my progress and maybe even a teaser or two about the story. In the meantime, why not head over to Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, or iTunes and pick up a copy of the first book in the saga, Xannu - The Prophecy. It's priced at $0.99. You never know, it might be just what you've been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment