My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, July 20, 2012

Infographic: Driving While Intexticated - An Update

This week I received an email response to my previous post about driving while texting:
Hi guys, I'm writing to you because I saw that you published this driving and texting infographic on Utterances of an Overcrowded Mind. I thought you may be interested the (more comprehensive) data we uncovered about using your smartphone while driving. Here are some highlights I picked out: 
  • You are 23 times more likely to get into an accident while texting.
  • 18% of distraction-related crashes
  •  are from cell phone usage.
  • Distracted driving is the number one killer of American teens. 
Anyway, please check out our infographic and let me know if you'd be interested in republishing it or have any questions or feedback. 
Mu. 

So, here we go: another Infographic on this dangerous topic of texting while driving.

The Dangers of Texting and Driving
Brought To You By: CarInsurance.org

No comments:

Post a Comment