My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, July 30, 2012

FREE Author Interviews

I always try to do as much for other Indie Authors as I possibly can, but recently I have been thinking maybe I could do a little more. So, I have decided to offer you, the Indie Author, a chance to be interviewed on my blog.

What? Why would you want to do that? Just think about it for a few minutes:
  • You get a chance to reach a different audience than you currently reach
  • My blog receives an average of 1,000 hits a day (and growing)
  • Links back to you increase your Google presence 
  • You get some extra FREE publicity
Still not convinced? Click THIS LINK and read a few of my author interviews to date.

Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? Well all I am asking is that you follow these very simple guidelines:
  • You answer at least 12 of the questions I send you
  • You provide me with Author bio, photo, links to your books, etc.
I reserve the right to editorialize your submission and I will promote your interview for a week after the publication date.

So, how about it? Are you interested in a FREE interview? Just email me at john@pauldorset.com and I will send you my questionnaire. I look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fantastic endeavor! Thank you so much for the opportunity! I found out about the blog through Twitter and am now happily following along.

    ReplyDelete