My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, November 7, 2011

PaulDorset.com - Updating My Official Author Website

I spent a good deal of the weekend redesigning and updating my long forgotten official author website at PaulDorset.com. It's not that I didn't care. It's not that I didn't want to. It was really a case of making the time, knowing it was going to take me several hours (Hmmm, maybe several, several hours!).

A lot has happened this year and the original focus of my website was purely around my YA Fantasy books, Xannu. The website was fine until recently. But I now have 7 published books (with more on the way) and it was time to turn the website into something more representative of everything I do. So I bit the bullet and did the work.

I am very pleased with the end result. The website is now a showcase for all my books and it is easy to navigate your way around and find the details on any of the books I have published. What's more, there are direct links to Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords for each of my books. I also added buttons to follow me on Twitter, Facebook and direct links back to my blog.

So, if you have a couple of minutes today, please click on the picture below and head on over. Oh, and please don't forget to leave me a little feedback. Do you like the new look? I'd love to know.


3 comments:

  1. Nice, Paul. Clean, and easy to navigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. I wish computer capability was this good twenty years ago. I might have stood a chance.Then again I wouldn't have spent twenty five years as a cop and retired at 45.

    ReplyDelete