My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Blood - The Paperback

Did you know you can get my latest book, New Blood as a paperback? Probably not! And that's because I am always promoting it as an ebook. Well, believe it or not you can buy my latest paranormal thriller in real book form. And just for you today, I have a special offer for you. If you head to my New Blood page, buy the book and check-out using code YQF733H7, you can save $2.00 on the normal paperback price of $12.95. That's a pretty sweet deal!


A single kiss can get a girl killed. But what if he's the most irresistible man you've ever met? What would you do?


New Blood (Melrose Part 1) - Genre: 16+ Young Adult Urban Paranormal Thriller

In a world where big corporations are controlled by a secret society, Beau is on track to have everything he ever wanted and more. And there is only one woman that stands in his way - As long as she can resist falling in love with the man of her dreams.

In this contemporary tale of power, greed, ambition, love and death, what would you be prepared to sacrifice to have it all? 


No comments:

Post a Comment