My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, September 15, 2013

Writing Update: 09/14/13

It's been a poor week on the writing front! Coming back from vacation, and heading back to work, has tired me out! Still, I've made some progress and I'm now 2/3 of the way through Xannu - The Mayhem. I'm still on track to get it finished in early October.

On other fronts, I've been busy making the final edits to UnDone, the second book in my dystopian series, which is due for publication in just over a week.

So, that's it for today. There will be another update on everything next week. Meanwhile, it's back to the editing and  a glass of wine. Speak to you all soon!


Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment