My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, September 29, 2013

Writing Update: 09/29/2013

Busy! It suddenly got busy here.

Last week I launched UnDone, the second book in my dystopian fiction series. It's the second book I've published this year, and there's still two big releases to come.

I've also started the final edits to the first book in my new fantasy series, Ryann. The first book, Ryann's Brother, is due to launch in less than a month.

Finally, I've been busy writing more of the manuscript for Xannu - The Mayhem, the final book in the Xannu series. I'm on track to finish it in the next week or so.

Phew! Just reading all that back is making me tired. Watch out for upcoming announcements, and I'll be back with another writing update next weekend.


Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment