My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, July 14, 2013

Writing Update: 07/14/13

FINISHED!! Yes, the draft manuscript for Ryann's Brother is officially put to bed. It rounds out at about 83,500 words. About where I wanted it to be. So now it goes to sleep for a month before I get it out to perform the first edit.

This means that for the first time in a while, I don't have too much writing to do. Of course, I say that a little tongue in cheek as there are always things going on. To give you an idea of a slow week WITHOUT manuscript-writing looks, here's my list for the upcoming week:
Monday 7/15: UnDone edits, blog post for 7/17
Tuesday 7/16: UnDone edits, blog post for 7/19
Wednesday 7/17: UnDone edits, blog posts for 7/20, 7/25, & 8/1
Thursday 7/18: UnDone edits
Friday 7/19: UnDone edits, blog post for 7/23
Saturday 7/20: Prep Xannu - The Mayhem, blog post for 7/21
Sunday 7/21: Prep Xannu - The Mayhem, blog posts for 7/22 & 7/24
Oh, and as I write this post (on 7/13), I also have to write another post (for 7/15) later today. And did I mention I work a full-time job every day too? The life of an Indie Author is fun, fun, fun.

On that note, if you're looking for something fun to read, why not check out my Amazon Author page HERE. I'm sure there's something for you.

Speak to you all next week.


Follow Me:   

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed that you work full time as well as finding the time to do all that you do in your writing world. I must start to do a list as well; maybe that will help.
    Good luck with the manuscript and your month 'off'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Do lists work really well for me. In fact I couldn't do anything without them. I have to plan everything out in advance to at least have targets to aim for.

      Delete