My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, July 21, 2013

Writing Update: 07/21/13

So, what have I been doing this week? Not a lot of writing! But, I have been doing a lot of other things. As I mentioned in last week's post, I've been doing first edits on my upcoming novella, UnDone, the second in the NotDone series. This week I get to send the book out to my beta readers.

The other thing I've been doing, of course, is writing blog posts. And several of these posts are for my new series How Not To Write A Novel (HOWNTWAN). If you haven't read any of these yet, take a look.

Then finally, I've started reading my complete Xannu series, in preparation to wring the fourth and final novel, Xannu - The Mayhem. I have to get through 3 hrs of reading every night for 12 days. I think that's a bigger task than actually writing!

And that's about it until August 1st, when the writing starts again in earnest. So, it's nice to have a little bit of a slowdown and to let my creative mind recharge. I have to switch gears and finish off a series whose last book was written over two years ago. But this will be a huge achievement for me - a four book, 500,000 word series. Sounds good, doesn't it? So how about heading over to my website and reading a little about Xannu and maybe even buying the first in the series? It's only $0.99.

Until next week...

Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment