My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye Until After The Move

Well, the time has come to say goodbye to the current house and move to pastures and cities new. As I write this blog post I am surrounded by packing boxes and empty cupboards.

I will be offline from sometime later today to sometime either Sunday or Monday and during that time there will be no Internet access, no blog posts, and no tweets. It's a really weird thing for me. I am such an Internet connected person! Still, I am looking forward to getting set up in the new house and back on stream again. I have a lot of plans of things I want to get done as soon as I can.

So, until I see you all next, take care, have fun and read a book (maybe even one of mine!).

No comments:

Post a Comment