My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, March 9, 2012

Last Chance - 50% Off TWO Books

Tomorrow marks the end of Read An Ebook Week. And if you didn't know, this week I've been offering TWO of my ebooks at a 50% reduction from their normal price. What, you didn't know? And what, you've not bought one?

Okay quick, you need to head on over to Smashwords and pick up a copy before it's too late. Tomorrow (Saturday) at midnight, the sales ends. Just like that.

Book 1: New Blood (Melrose Part 1) - Genre: 16+ Young Adult Urban Paranormal Thriller
Book 2: How To Write & Self-Publish Your First Novel

They are both great books and I've written about them several times before. So, don't delay. Click on the links and read an ebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment