My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Please Sign Up For My Monthly Newsletter

From today you have an opportunity to sign-up and receive a monthly newsletter from me. Why would you want to do this?

The benefits include:
  • Pre-release news on my upcoming book releases
  • Opportunities to read Advance Reader Copies (ARCs) of my books
  • Opportunities to buy books before they are released to the general public
  • A monthly exclusive 'Inside a character' feature where I give you some unique insight into one of my books' characters
  • Special Offers on ebooks and paperbacks only available to newsletter subscribers (Up to 50% off)
  • News of my upcoming FREE YA Fantasy novella (exclusive to subscribers)
  • A monthly questions and answers section
  • And much more besides...
So, what are you waiting for? Either sign up below, or on the form to the right of this post.  The first newsletter is due on March 31st.

Many thanks, I appreciate all of my readers.



2 comments:

  1. Only for you, because my cup, er, email is overflowing! :-) Have a great weekend John I look forward to your monthly updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, I've signed up. If you have an iPad or iPhone please can I ask for a cheeky favour in return? Please download my story Fields of Gold from Ether books, it's free and each download is a vote! http://t.co/eQwHLsfM

    ReplyDelete