My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, November 24, 2013


14,000 words written this week! Not too sloppy a number at all. As always when I write a book, it takes me a little time to get into it and get those words cranked out. Now I'm in full swing and I expect another bumper week this week, despite Thanksgiving. I'm excited for Ryann's Bane.

On other fronts, I've sent out proofs of Interviews With 100 Indie Authors to all my authors, and expect their feedback in the next two weeks. Then it'll be a mad dash to get it published by the end of the year.

All that's left to do now, is to redo a few of my book covers, design some new business cards, and generally prepare myself for the end of the year. Sounds like it'll be another busy week, folks!

Follow Paul Dorset:   

No comments:

Post a Comment