My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Saturday, May 18, 2013

Upcoming Indie Author Interview Catch-Up Week

I have been so inundated with Indie Author interview requests (and I love doing these) that I have decided to dedicate yet another complete week to them. Yes - a whole week! It also gives me a chance to catch up a little. My backlog of requests at only one post a week would have taken me several months! So, starting Monday 20th May and running through to Saturday 26th May, my blog will be chock-full of the lovely things! (Don't you just love that word chock-full?)

The good news about this is that I will now have some more room to accept other interview requests. What, you didn't get yours yet? No worries, just read my post HERE and send your request in. I love supporting fellow Indie Authors.

Have a great week.

Follow Me:   

No comments:

Post a Comment