My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Writing Update - January 2013

My writing words have been few and far between these past few months. To be honest I've had a lot of things going on and my priorities have had to change somewhat from what I had hoped. I'm still not quite in the right space to continue writing and so I will continue to post about other topics until I get back into my writing space.

What else is happening? Well, it's all been quite exciting. My wife and I are currently building a house and this process has taken up a lot of our time. Couple to that holidays and other work commitments and there just hasn't been the time (or energy) to devote to writing. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will get back into the writing routine, but until then, here's a sneak peek at our future home...




Receive Special Offers, Discounts and FREE books!

No comments:

Post a Comment