My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Writing Sabbatical


I've been on a writing sabbatical since August of last year. Wow! That's a long time for someone who is supposed to be an author. The truth is, as I've written about previously, I just haven't been in the right space. Some people say you should just write something anyway, everyday. Even I have preached this from time to time but, you know, it's actually been good to take a break and let my mind process a million things that have become stuffed into it. And there certainly have been a million things stuffed into it.

The good news is that I'm just about ready to start writing again. I've got a lot of ambitious plans for the year and several books that need writing; including the concluding volumes to The Southern Lands and Melrose series. Then there's the follow-up series to my novella, Ryann. It's partly the worry of completing all these that drove me to my mixed-up mind in the first place. But now everything is re-sorted and I'm almost ready to go. It's going to be a busy writing year and I'm up for the challenge.

Look out for the next update in a few weeks time.

Receive Special Offers, Discounts and FREE books!

No comments:

Post a Comment