My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's Time To Start Writing Again!

Yep, it's time. Too many months umming and ahhing about what to write and get down to it all. I've already got the plotlines ready, I just need to actually sit at my desk, put my headphones on, and put fingers to keyboard. It's time to spend an hour or so every day getting back to writing, and churn out those 1500 words I'm setting myself as a target.

It all starts on Friday, February 1st. I'll be cranking out the final episode in The Southern Lands series and I hope to have the first draft completed by about the end of March. So, watch out for updates on my blog as I continue the process, and wish me luck. I need to blow away the cobwebs and get back down to business.

Speak to you all soon and thanks for bearing with me as I continue my journey.

Receive Special Offers, Discounts and FREE books!

No comments:

Post a Comment