My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Thursday, August 16, 2012

FREE Chapbook - Teern Truthbringer

Last week I released a FREE chapbook, Teern Truthbringer, a 6,500 word introduction to my Southern Lands YA fantasy series. Did you read it yet? What are you waiting for? Click the link HERE or click on the picture on the left.

So why did I write this chapbook? Quite simply as a marketing tool. Do you meet people who ask what you write about, or are unsure whether they want to buy a book from you? Well a chapbook is a great freebie to give away to these people. Write a short story, print it out and give it to your friends. If they like the style of your writing, they'll probably buy your books!

P.S. You can even include it in mailings you send out.

So, take a read. What have you got to lose?

1 comment: