My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seattle Sunny Sunday in June

Here in Seattle it's going to be a sunny Sunday - the first this year! With temperatures rising to maybe the low 80's there's going to be a lot of flesh on display - pallid white flesh that has been kept covered for several months. Beware of the sunburned people tomorrow!

So, it's a day to get out and about and do something different. Yesterday I took a wonderful 2 hour Seattle locks cruise and today it's off to a friends to enjoy an afternoon BBQ. I'm taking along my extra hot Biryani dish too - that should spice up a few people ;-)

Writing begins again in earnest tomorrow morning. I've been too lazy recently and I need to get back on track. So -all of you should enjoy today, wherever you are and whatever you're doing. Embrace the world, breathe in the fresh air and be thankful to be alive. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment