My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, June 10, 2011

Picture of the Week (#3) - Anthony Weiner's Chest

This Friday I am continuing my weekly series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a picture of Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner baring his chest.

Now I'm not against chest-baring in general, but there is a time and a place for it. I read an article yesterday that advocates sexting your partner, but for goodness sake don't go doing it to anyone else. What is the world coming to? Don't people realize that technology is everywhere and whatever you do electronically could end up somewhere totally unexpected? Let this be a lesson learned for all of you out there: Keep your chest exposures limited to those people that you're related to... Have a great weekend!





(Click picture for original size)
Picture from CelebBuzz Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment