My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Writing Update

Fate moves in mysterious ways from time to time. As I've written about before, my mind hasn't been in the game properly with regards to writing. But now I think I've got it together. I've spent the past few days fleshing out my sci-fi thriller, NotDone, and it's almost ready to go.


It looks like the main characters are fleshed out, the plot has almost come together, and the backstory is done. So now it just leaves the actual writing to complete! Just a few more days and D-day will arrive.

And, as I always do, I'll be keeping you all up to date with my latest adventure. I'm aiming for a June release of the first book, but more on that later. Until then, stay tuned...

Receive Special Offers, Discounts and FREE books!

No comments:

Post a Comment