My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, October 8, 2012

An Update On My Writing


It's been a tough month for me. I set out with the intention of finishing my latest Xannu novel, but events overtook me and I have decided that now is not the time to do it. Instead I've been catching up on my reading - something I've neglected of late. In fact I think I've read about 6 books in the past month. That's not too shabby an effort.

On the negative side of course this has meant that my writing has suffered and so now is the time to get back into the swing of things before the year runs out. I have decided to do something different. That is to start a new project and also to start a different type of project. Things are starting to gel in my head and I'm almost ready to begin getting things down on paper. Keep reading my blog for an update!

In the meantime it's good to remember that we all write for enjoyment. If you're not enjoying it you shouldn't be doing it. We all need to take a break from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment