My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Thursday, February 23, 2012

No Time for Blogging, Twitter and Facebook

As most of you know by now, I am a big social media junkie! I tweet non-stop, post things to my Facebook page, and write quite a lot of blog posts...

But during the next few days things are going to change (at least temporarily). I want to apologize in advance. So, why is everything changing? Well, I've got to that crucial part of my latest novel, the final 25%, where it becomes a non-stop race to get it all down on paper before I explode. Certain other activities have to stop. What with the full-time day job, the moving plans and the novel writing, I'm afraid I've run out of hours in the day.

Apologies, apologies, apologies! There we go, I've said it. In the meantime, enjoy previous posts on my blog, check out my official author website, PaulDorset.com, and maybe buy a book or two of mine from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, or the Apple Store.

I look forward to seeing you all again in about a week's time. I am relishing the thought of having another completed manuscript by then...

3 comments:

  1. This is a wise move! As fun and important as social networking is, it definitely takes a lot of time and the writing should come first, especially at a time like this! You go! The world will be here when you return, and you'll probably have 10 new, surprise followers when you get back. Every time I check out of twitter, I come to find a bunch more people following me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good idea! The stream will be here just as you left it...I've had to take breaks myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you!! I'm getting to the end of my novel (my first! My baby!) and it's only because I'm unemployed with a lot more time on my hands that I haven't exactly quit. That...and I'm having trouble with the idea of letting go. Heehee.

    I'm looking forward to the post that announces you are done! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete