My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Friday, November 9, 2012

Juice Fast - Round Two

Several months ago I underwent a seven day juice fast with the intent to clean out my body and to lose some weight. It's now been nearly ten months since that experience and the time has come around to repeat the exercise.

The most immediate question is why am I doing this again? There's really only one answer - I've let my body go again.

In the past ten months I've put ten pounds back on and I can feel it dragging at me. I've let my dietary habits suffer and I am not happy with myself. It's time to take my body back and so I am once again embarking on another juice fast. And this time for a longer period.

Why did I let my self get back to this state? Of course there are a million and one excuses. But at the end of the day there are also no excuses. I've only got myself to blame.

You can read more about my original juice fast HERE, and in the meantime I will be posting updates to my blog as I continue my journey. There's only two weeks until Thanksgiving so it seems only right that I keep this up until then. Hopefully I can lose most of those ten pounds again. And then after Thanksgiving I can continue my journey.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment