My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Day Thank You

The year has nearly passed and another Christmas Day is upon us. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all my loyal readers and followers for the wonderful support this year. I started this blog back in February and it has gradually grown in readership and subscribers as the year has progressed. Coupled with my Facebook fan page and my Twitter followers, I am pleased to announce:

Over 200,000 Blog Page Hits!
Over 56,000 Twitter Followers!
Over 400 Facebook Fans!
Over 260 Blog Comment Participants!
Over 165 Blog Subscribers!

As a Christmas thank you, please head over to Smashwords (please click on the book picture below) and download my completely FREE ebook - A Paul Dorset Sampler. I've received several emails of thanks for the book and it is a great introduction to my writing works.

So, what are the samples? The book consists of samples from three books:
  1. Fergus Fedderfeeny's Food Factory (Middle Grade Comical Adventure) 
  2. Xannu - The Prophecy (Young Adult Epic Fantasy) 
  3. New Blood (16+ Young Adult Urban Paranormal Thriller) 
Each sample represents approximately 20% of the complete book and will enable you to get a good feel for the book before you buy the complete version. Still undecided? Look at what some of the reviewers have been saying:

"Xannu - The Prophecy is further proof that commercial publishers have no monopoly on writing talent or writing quality." (Scott - Amazon)

"New Blood is a paranormal conspiracy novel that has a wide range of appeal. There is enough romance to bring in fans of that genre, but the story is not overshadowed by sappy teenage love scenes. The relationships between the characters bring the story to life in a believable and entertaining way that everyone can enjoy." (IndieBookBlogger)

"This is paranormal at its finest...This story will have you asking for more by the time you reach the end. I, for one, cannot wait until the second book in the Melrose series comes out." (Eva's Sanctuary)

No comments:

Post a Comment