My Books

Buy one of my books... Available above at Amazon. Also available at SmashWords, Barnes & Noble and iTunes


Monday, August 8, 2011

Picture of the Week (#10) - Seattle Skyline and the Blue Angels

Today I am continuing my weekly series that shows my picture of the week. It's just something that struck a chord with me for whatever reason. This week it's a picture I took while watching the Seattle skyline.

I was on a trip to Blake Island, at Tillicum Village. The Seattle skyline looked particularly resplendent against the blue sky and I lined up my photo. Imagine my disappointment to discover my photo ruined by some group of planes that burst across the picture! Seriously, it was just a case of being in the right place at the right time... Have a great week!


(Click pictures for original size)

No comments:

Post a Comment